We're turning 2! For Read more [...]
Event Category: Breweries
Ono Brewing Company is turning TWO! To celebrate, we are having another Hawaiian LUAU like we did last year when we turned one! Put on your Hawaiian shirts and your slippahs (that’s what Hawaiians call flip-flops) and come join us in a day of beautiful Hawaiian music and dance performances at Ono Brewing Company on September 28.
* LIVE Hawaiian entertainment all day starting at 1pm! Get there early to claim your seats (bringing your own outdoor chair is encouraged)! Doors open at 11:30am.
* 14 different Hawaiian performances throughout the day from amazing singers, musicians and hula groups. 7 hours of amazing entertainment from over 100 musicians and dancers from Virginia, Maryland, DC and beyond!
* Learn to hula with interactive performances!
* Visit vendors and crafters displaying their handmade Hawaiian-themed items including handmade leis, koa wood art, hair bows, Hawaiian dolls and more!
* Watch lei making demonstrations and learn how to make your own lei !
* Odd BBQ will be serving a limited menu all day including a Hawaiian Kalua Pork plate lunch and other BBQ sandwiches/plates. Food is not included in the ticket price.
* Raffle giveaways all day! One 2nd anniversary pint glass will be raffled off every half hour with a grand prize drawing at 9pm for an anniversary event T-shirt.
* This will be an OUTDOOR event in our parking lot. We will have some seating/tables/tents available but we encourage you to bring blankets and chairs like you are heading to an outdoor concert. (No outside food or beverages allowed) Tents will not be allowed unless the weather is threatening to rain.
* There will be an admission fee to participate in this outdoor concert/cultural festival. Pre-sale tickets available below. SAVE MONEY by purchasing in advance.
Answers to questions
Q: Is the tasting room open to customers who do not wish to attend the outdoor event?
A: Yes. The tasting room will be open without cover charge. You must purchase general admission tickets to go outside.
Q: Is food and drink included in the ticket cost?
A: No. All food and drinks will be purchased separately. Your ticket will grant you admission to the full-day Hawaiian concert/entertainment and vendor area. You will also get a free Hawaiian lei and a raffle ticket for prizes and giveaways throughout the day.
Q: What if it rains?
A: This event is rain or shine. In the event of rain, customers are welcome to bring and set-up tents.
Q: Can we bring outside food and drinks?
A: Outside food and drinks will not be allowed
Q: What if I purchase a pre-sale ticket and cannot attend?
A: There are no refunds for pre-sale tickets purchased. Maybe give them away to a friend?
Q: Where can we park for the event?
A: We have parking available in front and around back of Ono Brewing Company. Please be aware of reserved parking signs for other businesses in Chantilly Square and we ask you not to park in front of businesses along Willard Rd. There is additional event parking available on the street on Brookfield Corporate Drive behind Ono Brewing and Grace Covenant Church at 4600 Brookfield Corporate Dr has graciously offered their parking lot for overflow parking. Just a short walk from Ono!