Join us as we Read more [...]
Event Category: Breweries
Join us for our Back Bay Brewing Co. 5th Annual Red, White & Brew Lagerfest! Due to Phase 2 restrictions, we are hosting Lagerfest at the Farmhouse this year so we have plenty of outdoor space to be socially distant. This event is free and OPEN to the public but we are offering a tasting ticket for anyone who would like to taste through our 12 specialty lagers.
WHEN / WHERE
- Saturday, July 4th, 2020
- Back Bay's Farmhouse Brewing Co. 1805 Kempsville Road, Virginia Beach 23464
TASTING TICKET - $20
Ticket includes a custom taster glass and 12 tastings from 8 guest taps and 4 Back Bay and Farmhouse lagers.
Purchase our Tasting Ticket HERE: squadup.com/events/red-white-brew-lagerfest
- 8 guest taps serving their best lagers plus 4 Back Bay and Farmhouse lagers
- Live music by Darcy Dawn from 1-5pm playing music similar to Miranda Lambert, Shania Twain, Dixie Chicks, Sheryl Crow, and Johnny Cash
- Food trucks by J&K Style Grill, Yolees' G-Dawgz & Catering Co., Chesapeake Concessions, and MORE!
- Hot dog eating contest
- Food truck cook-off
- Contest for the best lager will be voted on by YOU
- Crooked Run Brewing Guilt Lager: A Helles lager with premium pilsner malt and gently hopped with German Amarillo hops. Made with Barke pils and a touch of Munich malt.
- Schilling Beer Co. Maly 8° Lager: This Czech-style 8° pils features a rounded bitterness and complex malt character for full flavor, but checks in at only 3.1% abv.
- Schilling Beer Co. Alexandr Lager: A sessionable pale lager inspired by similar Czech beers. Premium authentic raw materials shine, including Moravian Pilsner malt—foundational to the substantial but rounded hop flavor and aroma.
- Aslin Beer Co. Mexican Lager: Slightly sweet, with notes of graham cracker, refreshing lemon-lime, & floral hints. A supreme pair with a meal straight off the grill. 4.5% ABV
- Ology Brewing Co. Pilsner: German-style pilsner
- Hermit Thrush Brewery Party Guy: Party Guy is the small beer of a partigyle with a barley wine that has been kettle soured for days.
🍻BACK BAY BREWING LAGERS🍻
- Where the Rivers Meet Pilsner: Delicately crisp and light, this southern German-style pilsner provides a hint of hoppy bitterness with a refreshing finish.
- 757 Lager: Brewed in collaboration with SOMETHING IN THE WATER, the 757 is a remix on a classic light lager with headlining aromas of lemon, lime, and a smoked salt finish.
- Watermans Atlantic Lager: Clean, crisp lager perfect for a summer day.
- Leishman Lager: An approachable sparkling lager born on the fairway. The Leishman Lager has combined elements of classic Australian bittering hops and German noble varietals with subtle spicy and floral notes.
Stay tuned for additional details!