The time is upon us! Read more [...]
Event Category: Breweries
Join us at Jubilee 2019 when we celebrate our 13th anniversary!
This year Jubilee is bigger than ever with 3 days of live music, amazing food, and, of course, delicious Alewerks beer.
And as part of our annual tradition, we'll also be releasing the 2019 edition of Jubilee, the Belgian dark strong ale brewed annually to mark our anniversary, aged this year in bourbon port barrels!
Keep your eyes on this space as we'll be filling in all of the details once we get confirmations, but we've already got our headliners lined up for both Friday and Saturday night under the big tent!
Friday, August 16
$10 ticket includes admission for Friday night and 1 beer ticket
- Pig Pickin' with Two Drummers Smokehouse
- Collaboration L.A.B. Beers debut on tap
- In Layman Terms live on stage at 7pm
Saturday, August 17
$10 ticket includes admission for Saturday and 1 beer ticket
- FoodaTude..Food with Attitude
- Kona Ice
- Jubilee XIII Beer Release - draft and limited edition 500 ml bottles
- Featured taps include Lover's Greed Wild Ale and the return of Drake Tail IPA!
- Brasswind live on stage at 6pm
Sunday, August 18
Free Admission all day Sunday
- The Hungry Pug Food Truck with a special brunch menu
- Draft release of Good Mintentions, a brand-new mint chocolate marshmallow stout!
- Scott Varney Music live on stage from 2-5pm
Don't miss any of the fun or beer! Get a Jubilee 2019 VIP Pass! For just $25 you get admission to Friday AND Saturday, PLUS 2 beer tickets, PLUS a bottle of Jubilee XIII! Limited quantities available.