Well, we’re not exact Read more [...]
You want beer? We’ve got it. You want history? We’ve got that too! We have legit historians involved. (No joke. Author of multiple beer history books. Official history tour guides. Even Steven Spielberg deferred to one of our guys – see Lincoln, final credits.) Great local food? Done. Seven tour stops, beginning with the official dedication of the James River Steam Brewery historic marker at Rocketts Landing.
For our 10th annual Beeristoric tour, stops include:
- Dedication of the new historic marker
- Yuengling beer caves (doesn’t every city have beer caves?)
- Site of Home Brewing (the original Richbrau brewer!)
- Multiple Richmond craft breweries - new and old faves - plus beer from other RVA breweries along the way (proof that we’re still the best)
- All this beer, food, history, and a bus tour – led by knowledgeable professionals – for only 65 bucks!
Got the picture? Good, get in the picture for 2019!
TICKETS ARE LIMITED, SO DON'T WAIT!
* All proceeds go to the work of the Richmond Beeristoric nonprofit to support local beer history and current area breweries. Besides historic tours and events, Beeristoric made the James River Steam Brewery historic marker a reality – with more ideas in the works.