This year will mark t Read more [...]
Event Category: Tours or Trips
Alright, it’s November in Richmond! Time for an RVA tradition! No, not Beer Dig. No, not a NASCAR race. Not the Richmond Marathon. Come on people!!!! It’s time for Richmond’s fantastic Beeristoric Tour!
You want beer? We’ve got it. You want history? We’ve got that too! We have legit historians involved. No joke. Even Steven Spielberg deferred to one of our guys (see – Lincoln, final credits). Great local food? Done. Seven tour stops, including one surprise stop (I could tell you about it, but then I would have to kill you).
You want award winning beer? No problem - we begin with a Great American Beer Festival bronze medal-winning Pilsner from Ardent. Great folks making awesome beer. From there, we have some great beers from Strangeways (Neil Burton will be in the house… er, I mean bus!), Legend (22 years of Legend Brown Ale and counting!), Basic City (wha? That awesome beer from Waynesboro?), Fine Creek (you mean fine beers), Steam Bell (Chesterfield and now RVA - Canon & Draw baby!!!), Final Gravity (not Original Gravity), and The Answer (go Joose yourself).
And of course, stops at
• Chimborazo (ignore the ghosts)
• Yuengling beer caves (doesn’t every city have beer caves?)
• Site of Home Brewing (the original Richbrau!).
• Triple Crossing (great beers, but sadly not where three railroads cross at different levels – what a lie!)
• Castleburg (Is there a moat? No, but there’s an award-winning Cream Ale)
• Hardywood (ever had a beer rated a perfect 100 by Beer Advocate?)
• Vasen (Belgium meets America – without needing a passport!)
What would you expect to pay for such a fun-filled day? $200? $250? Heck no! This is a screaming deal at $65!!!! That’s crazy! All that beer, food, history, and the bus ride – for only 65 bucks! No way! And I can safely say – yes way.
So – what are you doing on Sunday, November 18th? Let me help you – go here: www.beertickets.com
Or head to the downtown Capital Ale House, enjoy a great craft beer, and then buy a ticket for the 2018 Richmond Beeristoric Tour.
BUT DON’T WAIT – TICKETS ARE LIMITED. DO YOU WANT TO BE THE ONE TO MISS OUT?
Tour starts at Ardent at 11:30 on Sunday. Will you be there?